Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Comments: my first serious blog

What is a "Post Template?" Is it this thing? Is it gonna show up on my Blog?

Stop with the post template. I'm being serious now. I've checked, no one has left me comments. It's annoying. I just want people to tell me what they think of my post. If they like it, if they hate it, if they think it's OKAY, if they DONT think it's OKAY, I just want to know this stuff.

I find it important to tell people what I think of their video. If I don't comment because I didn't like it, how will the person know what to change/improve? It's really a big deal.

So, in the end, if I see 20 views on this blog, but no comments, I'm gonna...




Dang it... character limit.


WAIT A MINUTE
BLOGS DON'T HAVE CHARACTER LIMITS!

1 comment:

  1. Appearently people need some motivation, so I will try leaving a comment myself.



    1st

    ReplyDelete

"Comment Form Message?" What is a comment form message?